Triple chocolate fudge brownie heaven!
These are really amazing and I bet you can’t believe they are healthy for you! Packed full of protein from the protein powder and natural nut butters and fibre from the zucchini. They are completely gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free. Leave out the macadamias if you have a nut allergy.
Zucchini Protein Macadamia Fudge Brownies
- Mixing bowl
- Brownie Tin
- Baking Paper
- Mixing spoon
- Kitchen Scales
- Measuring Utenils:
- 2 large zuchinis (grated)
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 large banana (smashed)
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup nut butter (we used almond)
- 150 grams vegan dark chocolate chips
- 150 grams vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 handful macadamias
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl or mug, mix togther 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal and 3 tablespoons of water. Leave for a minute to thicken.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients (zuchini, banana, nut butter and flax egg)
- In a seperate bowl, mix together: protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, coconut sugar, dark choc chips and half of your white chocolate chips.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a lined brownie tin.
- Sprinkle with leftover white chocolate chips and macadamias.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, depending on how fudgy you would like your brownies to be.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to completely cool before you eat.