A delicious addition to your summer barbecue.
Tangy Vegan Roast Potato Salad
- Mixing bowl
- Chopping Board
- Stirring utensil
- Large Salad Bowl
- Measuring Utenils: tbsp, tsp, 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup and 1/8 cup
- Kitchen Scales
- 1 kg washed potatoes (cut into large cubes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch salt
- 1 handful snow peas
- 4 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1 small packet cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 120 gram packet of baby rocket
For the dressing
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh chives (finely chopped)
- 2 large leaves fresh queen of herbs chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill (roughly chopped)
- 1/8 cup fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 juiced lemon
- pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together olive oil, salt and cubed potatoes.
- Transfer to a large baking tray and place in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
- Mix together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the potatoes are finished cooking, let them cool completely.
- Mix all salad ingredients together including the dressing. Sprinkle with chili flakes to garnish.