Finally a way to make Brussel sprouts delicious!
Coated in a sweet balsamic, honey glaze with a hint of mustard and roasted perfectly.
- Chopping Knife
- Chopping Board
- Mixing bowl
- Measurement utensils to measure out: Tsp and Tbsp
- Baking Tray
- 20 brussel sprouts
- 1 tsp olive oil plus a dash extra
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut all your brussel sprouts in half and chop the bottom hard bits of and discard.
- In a medium sized bowl drizzle a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt over the halved brussel sprouts and mix well.
- Tranfer to a baking tray and spread out evenly. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes or until the outer edges are slightly charred.
- While your Brussel Sprouts are roasting mix together the mustard, olive oil, honey and balsamic.
- Take your brussel spouts out of the oven and drizzle your balsamic dressing over the top, give them a mix and serve hot.