Smashed Roast Potatoes with Garlic Herbs
- Baking Tray
- Chopping Board
- Chopping Knife
- 6 small potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Place your potatoes into a medium-large saucepan and cover slightly with water. Bring to a boil, place lid on and cook for 25 minutes or until you can easily stick a knife through the potatoes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Strain the water away from the potatoes and place them in a baking tray. Using a pair of tongs to hold them, cut a cross in the centre of each potato with a knife. Then using a spoon, press into the middle of your potato, flattening it out a little.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes and sprinkle herbs, salt, pepper and cloves of garlic onto the baking dish.
- Place into the oven for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and crispy!