A delicious protein packed dip made from edamame beans and fresh basil.
Protein packed edamame bean dip
- Food Processor
- 1 cup edamame beans (without pods)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp black cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water (use more as needed)
- black and white sesame seeds (optional)
- Blend together all ingredients in food processor or blender except for the sesame seeds. Adding in an extra tbsp of water if needed. If you are using frozen edamame beans just make sure they are thawed completely before using (You can add them to the microwave to quickly thaw them out).
- Top with sesame seeds and a drizzle of olive oil.