Give your good old plain green beans a flavour boost!
They make a perfect side dish to any main meal and with crunchy panko breadcrumbs, chunks of roasted garlic and fresh parmesan this is officially our favourite way to eat green beans.
Panko Crumbed Parmesan Green Beans
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Chopping Knife
- Baking Tray
- Tbsp Measurement
- 500 grams green beans
- 3 tbsp gluten free panko bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut the tops and bottoms off your green beans.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Transfer tray into your pre-heated oven and roast for 15 minutes or until the parmesan has gone crunchy and the bread crumbs have gone golden in colour.
- Serve hot.