Slightly charred bbq vegetables and halloumi, drizzled with a garlic, chermoula olive oil.
Moroccan Bbq Skewers
- Chopping Board
- Chopping Knife
- Wooden Skewers
- Pastry brush
- Measuring Utensils: 1/2 cup, 1/8 cup and a tbsp
- Kitchen Scales
- 1/2 capsicum (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 red onion (cut into chunks)
- 14 cherry tomatoes
- 75 grams halloumi (sliced thickly)
- 1 zucchini (sliced thickly)
- 7 small mushrooms (stalk removed)
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 – 2 tbsp chermoula seasoning
- Thread the vegetables and hallumi onto the skewers. Set aside.
- In a mug or small bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic and chermoula seasoning.
- Place skewers on preheated bbq and brush the seasoned oil with a pastry brush over the skewers. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until lighlty charred.