Roasted to perfection with a warm buttery, garlicy, sweet honey sauce drizzled over them
- Mixing bowl
- Chopping Board
- Chopping Knife
- Baking Tray
- Stirring utensil
- 600 grams carrots chopped into diagonal chunks
- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- Pre heat your oven to 200°C.
- In a small saucpan melt butter on medium heat. Add in garlic and fry until a slightly golden colour (about 2 minutes), take off heat and stir in the honey.
- In a mixing bowl pour the butter sauce over the carrots along with a pinch of salt and mix well. Transfer to a baking tray and roast the carrots for 30-40 minutes until they are brown and can stick a fork easily through. Remove carrots from the oven and serve whilst warm.
Can I make this recipe Vegan? You can make this recipe vegan easily by substituting the honey for maple syrup and the butter for vegan butter such as nuttalex.