Melt in your mouth fluffy, creamy stuffed potatoes.
Herb and Garlic Stuffed Creamy Potatoes
- Mixing bowl
- Measureing utensils: tbsp, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup and 1/2 cup
- Baking Tray
- Chopping Knife
- Chopping Board
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 cup fresh chives (chopped finely)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup sourcream
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
- spray oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Cut your potatoes in half lengthways and poke a few holes in each potato using a knife or fork. Place them in the microwave for 15 minutes or until soft. You can tell when they are ready if you gently poke them with a fork, the potato should be soft and the forks goes in easily.
- Scoop the insides of the potatoes out and place into a large mixing bowl. Place the shells of the potatoes upside down onto a baking tray, spray with a little oil and transfer into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cripsy.
- While your potato shells are in the oven it time to make the filling. In the bowl with the potato insides add in the sourcream, butter and herbs. Mix together with beaters until they become fluffy and creamy.
- Scoop large tablespoons of the filling mixture into your roasted potato shells and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Place them bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until they have turned golden brown on top.
- Serve hot.