Yummy gluten free vegan Anzac Biscuits.
Gluten Free Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Wooden Spoon
- Kitchen Scales
- Measuring Utensils: 1/2 tsp and tbsp
- Baking Tray
- Baking Paper
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 125 grams almond meal
- 125 grams gluten free self raising flour
- 100 grams uncontaminated rolled oats
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 120 grams golden syrup
- 125 grams vegan butter
- 100 grams coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (make sure it is gluten free)
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Mix dry ingredietns together in a large cooking bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a seperate cooking bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well to ensure there are no lumps.
- Take tablespoons of your mixture and form balls (it will be a wet mixture but you should be able to form a ball shape, if not add a tiny bit more almond meal) and place them on a metal tray lined with baking paper (make sure to leave some room between each ball as they spread a little).
- Place in the oven for 12-14 minutes until nice and golden brown.
- They will be soft when they come out of the oven so give them a minute to cool before you transfer them to a airing rack. They will harden a little when they cool and become nice and chewy.