Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, top them with your favourite ingredients or try our easy recipe.
This recipe includes our smoky homemade baked beans recipe. An easy way to add extra protein into your meal.
Easy Vego jacket Potatoes
- Chopping Board
- Chopping Knife
- Microwave safe bowl or plate
- grater or shredder
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/4 purple cabbage (shredded)
- 2 carrots (shredded)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots (green onion)
- 1/4 wombok cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tin baked beans (or our homemade baked beans recipe)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- sour cream
- hot sauce or sweet chili (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Using a sharp knife or fork, poke a bunch of holes in the potatoes.
- Place potatoes on a plate and transfer them into the microwave for 15 minutes.
- When they are finished in the microwave, place them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until they are golden and crunchy.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together your shredded veggies and shallots.
- Cut a cross shape into your potatoes and then sprinkle with grated cheese, baked beans and frozen corn. Place them back into the microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beans and corn are warm.
- Top with shredded veggies, sour cream and hot sauce.