Vegan Gluten Free Bounty’s that are so easy to make and so delicious they taste like the real thing!
With a sweet, crumbly coconut centre and a crisp chocolate exterior, these are bound to become a favourite for everyone.
Easy Vegan Bounty’s
- Baking Tray
- Mixing bowl
- Stirring utensil
- Baking Paper
- Measuring Utensil: 1 cup, 1/2 cup, tbsp
- Metal Cooking Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 150 grams chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl combine: coconut cream, condensed milk and desiccated coconut.
- Take a tbsp sized spoonful and squeeze with your hand to compact the mixture, then mold into the shape of a bar. Transfer onto a baking tray with baking paper and place into the freezer for 15 minutes to set and harden.
- While your coconut mixture is in the freezer it's time to melt the chocolate to coat the outside of the bars. 1/4 fill a small saucepan with water. Place a metal cooking bowl on top of the saucepan and turn the heat onto low. Add your chocolate chips and coconut oil into the bowl and stir constantly until the chocolate has melted and is smooth with no lumps.
- Take the coconut bars out from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate, place back on the baking tray and back into the freezer for 5 minutes or until the chocolate has set. You can then transfer them into a container and keep them in the fridge.