Sweet, salty, peanut buttery, chocolatey goodness.
Giving you a healthier alternative when you’re craving a sweet treat.
Copy Cat Vegan Reece’s
- cooking bowl
- Stirring utensil
- 8 large patty pans (or muffin cases)
- Dessert spoon
- Measuring Utensils: tsp
- Kitchen Scales
- 150 gram packet of vegan chocolate chips
- 8 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- pinch salt flakes
- 1/4 fill a small saucepan with water. Place a metal cooking bowl on top of the saucepan and turn the heat onto low.
- Add half of your chocolate chips into the metal bowl along with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Stir constantly until completely melted and smooth with no lumps.
- Divide melted chocolate evenly into patty pans, using a spoonful at a time. In each patty pan dollop a tablespoon of peanut butter in the center of the melted chocolate. Transfer on a baking tray and put into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- While your patty pans are in the freezer, melt the other half of your chocolate the same way you melted the first half, again adding another tsp of coconut oil.
- Take your patty pans out of the freezer and divide the melted chocolate evenly over the frozen peanut butter and chocolate. Sprinkle with salt flakes and place back into the freezer for a further 10 minutes.
- You can then transfer to the fridge until you are ready to eat them.